On our trip to the east coast this summer we were able to fit in THREE of the items from the list. First, we went kayaking one morning in Mystic Seaport. Girls rode together and boys rode together. My little man was able to even catch a couple fish in the river that morning! - CHECK #1!
Also, the first night we were there my dad ordered up a lobster hoagie and then on our way south along the coast, we stopped for lunch and I had a lobster roll. It was delicious. - CHECK #2!
I decided to also try a novelty item to accompany it - Birch beer. It was alright, but I couldn't finish half of it. It was TOO bubbly. The kids enjoyed finishing it off for me though.
And last but not least, Check #3 was the four of us posing for a picture, standing in the Atlantic ocean. It wasn't such a big deal, but I can say I've been there. I may be biased, but I like the Pacific better. It was a beautiful day near Groton, Connecticut so we appreciated a stop along on our trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment